Should I be happy or sad that all the drahma has moved to the Tenfoot comments section?

Should I be happy or sad about this

• Happy

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Sad

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sanity-destroying beat-poetry

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

squeen

8, 8, I forget what is for
I hope you and Trent will someday bury the hatchet. New house depression is fading.
Trent is cool. His beef with me is totally one-sided. He thought I was attacking him and not just agreeing with the previous poster (who already had exempted Trent from his comments). I tried reaching out to him via PM (on K&KA) twice, but he has since shut down his account there. Very sad! A few months(?) ago, he had written some scathing replies to my posts on a couple of tangential topics at K&KA (e.g. No Art Punk contest and editing, Gygax's work ethic, etc.), and I had reached out to him (as he mentioned) to make sure I wasn't pissing him off. You saw in his last comment on your blog that I wasn't even on his radar until I sent the PM.

Overall, I get the impression that he's just angry and fed up after so many decades(!) fighting the good fight on-line---I'm not sure it was ever really directed at me, perhaps he just sensed more potential disagreement and pounced. Hope he can right his personal ship and comes back to the community. His wealth of AD&D knowledge was a phenomenal asset.

Come to think of it, the timing is just about right for the oldest Millennials to start having a mid-life crisis. It's generally a crappy ordeal.

All of that's pure psycho-babble speculation on my part. Trent has his own reasons which we'll probaly never know. A more likely explaination is it was just me, setting people off as per-usual. :p

There T1T...finally some monkey poop-slinging drahma to feed this thread!

Last edited:

PrinceofNothing

High Executarch
Staff member
It's been an action packed day! Now all we need is some sanity-destroying beat-poetry!
Decline of Empire, Sun sets in the West
I am right or you are Deplatformed,
Sing your Paean to the Current Thing,
Loyalty to the Black Iron Prison,
Whilst cruel eyes bear witness on the Panopticon,
Our sons will kill eachother in the ruins of our cities