Howard Andrew Jones's latest activity

• Howard Andrew Jones
    Howard Andrew Jones reacted to Beoric's post in the thread My "Megadungeon" with Like Like.
    Wait, you can read your handwriting when you jot something down in the middle of the night? I cleverly resolve this issue by...
  • Howard Andrew Jones
    I was in junior high in the 1970s, and I got introduced to AD&D, not basic, although friends of friends sometimes had basic modules. In...
  • Howard Andrew Jones
    First, kudos for you for teaching them how to be more interactive and not just hack everything to death. Second, I hear you on getting...
  • Howard Andrew Jones
    Howard Andrew Jones replied to the thread My "Megadungeon".
    Paul McCartney wins. The first time he got high (with Dylan and the other Beatles) he was desperate for a piece of paper. Mal Evans...
  • Howard Andrew Jones
    Howard Andrew Jones reacted to The1True's post in the thread My "Megadungeon" with Like Like.
    Oh MY GOD! THIS! Who here has a notebook beside their bed with utterly enigmatic words scribbled in the dark over other cryptic phrases...
  • Howard Andrew Jones
    Howard Andrew Jones reacted to The1True's post in the thread My "Megadungeon" with Like Like.
    Paizo also hugely expanded "Isle of Dread" in Dungeon 142-3 (and Dragon) Magazine. Here's a good chronicle of the various iterations of...
  • Howard Andrew Jones
    Over the last few days I've been combing through modules I splurge bought over the years -- many in the years before I was aware of this...
  • Howard Andrew Jones
    Absolutely. I jotted a few notes last night while I was inspired, so... maybe I'll get to it. Seems like maybe the way to start is with...
  • Howard Andrew Jones
    Howard Andrew Jones reacted to squeen's post in the thread My "Megadungeon" with Like Like.
    "Roger that", on time conflicts...but sometimes that itch demands to be scratched. I imagine book writing is less piecemeal than...
  • Howard Andrew Jones
    Howard Andrew Jones reacted to Malrex's post in the thread My "Megadungeon" with Like Like.
    Bah...I think he said he was working on Lake of Fire or something awhile back... But the adventure I meant, which you probably have...
  • Howard Andrew Jones
    ...of course, only hours after I wrote my first response my mind is overflowing with ideas to make it my own, which are really cool but...
  • Howard Andrew Jones
    Thanks! I don't actually groove on 5E, I just liked a lot of the expansion material that was added to those OAR volumes. As a matter of...
  • Howard Andrew Jones
    Howard Andrew Jones reacted to Beoric's post in the thread My "Megadungeon" with Like Like.
    If you are just looking for 5e conversions, there are these: Classic Modules Today: C1 The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan (5e) - Dungeon...
  • Howard Andrew Jones
    Howard Andrew Jones reacted to squeen's post in the thread My "Megadungeon" with Like Like.
    I always recommend writing your own material as opposed to stitching together pre-made products, just because that's far more rewarding...
  • Howard Andrew Jones
    I think X1 just needs to have things added to it so it has more going on. It would be a good home for I1 (Dwellers in the Forbidden...