What's the Best DCC Funnel?

The1True

My my my, we just loooove to hear ourselves don't we?
I'm thinking about picking up DCC. The idea of the 0-level funnel appeals to me. It sounds like a great idea for a weekend, beer & pretzels, D&D reunion game. Maybe I'm wrong?
My question is; of the many DCC funnels, official and otherwise, which was the very best in people's experience?

Johann

*eyeroll*
I've run three funnels so far and have written reviews of the first two:

The Portal under the Stars (introductory adventure provided in the back of early versions of the DCC RPG)
My favorite and highly recommended. It's very compact so you can finish it in an evening (even with character creation if you know what you're doing).
16 characters, 3 survivors.

Doom of the Savage Kings (DCC #65.5)
A fine funnel with a single ugly instruction for the DM. Recommended, though the final fight is brutal. For a single evening, I'd cut right to the burial mound.

20 characters, 2 survivors.

Sailors on the Starless Sea (DCC #67)
Another fine funnel. Recommended. There's a brutal sequence on the lake which resulted in a (fair) TPK.
16 characters, no survivors (TPK).

Doom and Sailors include 'victory or bust' situations which make withdrawal difficult or impossible, respectively. Still fine funnels as far as I'm concerned.

Great times, especially with The Portal under the Stars.

The1True

With luck, these trolls will all get conscripted and thrown into the Donbas meat-grinder any day now...

Still too soon?

The1True

sorry, this Rusophobia is distracting me from my usually scheduled Sinophobia...