I haven't been getting email notifications recently.

The1True

My my my, we just loooove to hear ourselves don't we?
I was wondering why things were so quiet for such a long time. They're not getting eaten up by my junk folder either. Why no notifications?

Malrex

So ... slow work day? Every day?
I'm responding so that hopefully you get a notification and also I chuckled to myself if you do get a notification and spend the time to log on here and read my ridiculous response...hahaha..TAKE THAT!!!

The1True

My my my, we just loooove to hear ourselves don't we?
No notification. Thanks though!

Is it possible that my email service has blacklisted this address? Is that even a thing?

Hemlock

Should be playing D&D instead
Is it possible that my email service has blacklisted this address? Is that even a thing?
I don't think it's just you. For whatever it's worth, the last email notification I got from "Adventure Design and Reviews" (i.e. this forum) was on Nov 10, for "That email gets read by the chancellor's secretary's secretary, who searches her digital memos for "clone army for chancellor," doesn't find anything, and marks the message as spam."

I still have threads listed in my Watched Threads (http://tenfootpole.org/forum/index.php?watched/threads), one of which had a post from Beoric yesterday, so in theory I should have gotten an email notification and didn't. (I don't really mind or notice either way, but FYI I didn't.)

Beoric

8, 8, I forget what is for
I turned on email notifications for this thread yesterday. So far, no notifications.

I don't think it's just you. For whatever it's worth, the last email notification I got from "Adventure Design and Reviews" (i.e. this forum) was on Nov 10, for "That email gets read by the chancellor's secretary's secretary, who searches her digital memos for "clone army for chancellor," doesn't find anything, and marks the message as spam."
Oh man, it's my fault. I talked shit about the chancellor's staff, and now this site is being censored by the Galactic Republic.