Maynard's latest activity

• Maynard
    Maynard reacted to Osrnoob's post in the thread Book Fucking Talk with Like Like.
    Bryce mentioned in an old review a sci Fi series that is unlikely to be finished or is on hiatus and he loves it Maybe giant bugs? Not...
  • Maynard
    Maynard replied to the thread Hack Feedback.
    Roll for the galaxy and Kings of Tokyo are really fun off the top of my head!
  • Maynard
    One of the design goals is to have all resources apparent - everyone at the table can see everyone's dice pools.
  • Maynard
    Because it's written with compatibility with b/x modules in mind (at least for one shots) I'd still like your insights on where I've erred.
  • Maynard
    Players roll under their str or dex for melee and ranged attacks respectively. There are some fiddly edge cases, but they aren't stuffed...
  • Maynard
    Maynard posted the thread Hack Feedback in Project Workshop.
    I put together this little hack recently I'm rather fond of. I'd love your feedback!
  • Maynard
    There's some survivorship bias inherent in situations like yours. If all the players you're interacting with have a 20+year relationship...
  • Maynard
    The developer issue is a market one, not a totalitarian one. There's simply more sales to be won with these changes than lost. Osr...
  • Maynard
    You've got it backwards. It's not about intentionality or design. This is a user feedback issue. It's valid for someone new to the hobby...
  • Maynard
    Sounding pretty good, I will check this out. Props to you for getting these written and published! I can't say I've felt as productive...