No Artpunk Contest 2

Two orcs

Officially better than you, according to PoN
Since Prince hasn't posted it and time is short...

Announcing No Artpunk II; Electric Boogaloo! – Age of Dusk (wordpress.com)

The bigger badder sequel to the very successful No Artpunk Contest. Same rules as last time but no cap on the number of rooms and page limit is raised to 25+maps! I'm desperately trying to come up with a limited scope sword & sorcery dungeon like last time but inspiration pulls me in the direction of something vast and epic. Hall of the Fire Giant King is only 16 pages... I will outdo it!

Two orcs

Anyone else plan to enter? I have bitten off a lot with my concept and I'm chewing for all I'm worth. So far a town which is both grubbier and cozier than what I normally write. And a kingdom sized bogland surrounding a lonely mountain.

Commodore

*eyeroll*
Anyone else plan to enter? I have bitten off a lot with my concept and I'm chewing for all I'm worth. So far a town which is both grubbier and cozier than what I normally write. And a kingdom sized bogland surrounding a lonely mountain.
Yeah, no early submittal for me this time; I'm writing up four teleporter-linked pyramids, going to be cracking fifty rooms easily.

Two orcs

Yeah, no early submittal for me this time; I'm writing up four teleporter-linked pyramids, going to be cracking fifty rooms easily.
I pulled out Tower of the Time-Master yesterday when I had failed to prep the campaign adventure. Other delays meant we didn't have time to run it but my hasty re-read impressed me.

Maynard

*eyeroll*
I'm doing something set in actual Russia 1833. I don't think it's particularly ambitious but it's definitely grown beyond the scope of the original project.

Stripe

A FreshHell to Contend With
I wish I had it in me to finish things. I would love to enter. I get excited and finish things "about 80%" and that's as far as I ever get.

Two orcs

Take one of your old 80% done things and finish it. Sometimes letting a project rest for a couple of years allow you to see what it was missing.

squeen

8, 8, I forget what is for
It's out!

and I've got it. :cool:

The content is great, but (sorry) the format for the Table of Contents is the suck. In general, I think Prince needs a bit of layout help on this mammoth tome (e.g. no page numbers, etc.).

The purchase link:

blasphemer

A FreshHell to Contend With
The content is great, but (sorry) the format for the Table of Contents is the suck. In general, I think Prince needs a bit of layout help on this mammoth tome (e.g. no page numbers, etc.).
This was a problem with the first one too. Layout is hard when you have one project let alone 11 projects with different visions. Maybe NAP III should just be a ZIP file?

Malrex

So ... slow work day? Every day?
This was a problem with the first one too. Layout is hard when you have one project let alone 11 projects with different visions. Maybe NAP III should just be a ZIP file?
Ya, I told Prince about it the first time as I put it together. Would of taken way too much effort to make it into a PoD.
Since he did it himself this time, I think he gets it. I told him some specs to require so it would be easier if he does a third one.

squeen

8, 8, I forget what is for
It already a huge task for him to review all the entries, so I'm just thankful he gets them out there in a PDF.
Just complaining...cause I'm a grump.

Hemlock

Should be playing D&D instead

The purchase link:
Thanks for the link, squeen! FWIW the Table of Contents did its job as far as I'm concerned: drew my attention immediately to an interesting article. Now I shall finally know what Prince of Nothing means when he rants about artpunk!

See y'all after I digest this puppy.